A member asked:

How should i deal with a snoring problem in my bf?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Needs to be seen: He should be seen by a sleep specialist for a thorough evaluation of his sleep. This can be an ENT (otolaryngologist), a neurologist, or a pulmonologist.

Answered 6/10/2014



Consult a doctor: Will need a sleep study to determine if sleep apnea is present. A cat scan of the face and throat is recommended to determine areas of obstruction. Consider consulting with an ENT and an oral surgeon. Your family doctor can provide the sleep study test and CPAP machine for you. Also consider looking into an oral appliance.

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

How can I overcome my snoring problem?

5 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

A member asked:

What can I do for a loud snoring problem?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

I'm wondering how to cure loud snoring problem?

9 doctors weighed in across 3 answers