Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Protection & Takedown
Report alleged copyright infringement
HealthTap responds to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, https://www.copyright.gov) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Our response may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that he or she can make a counter-notification. It is also our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act, including by sending a copy of the notice to one or more third parties or making it available to the public (such as via the website: www.chillingeffects.org).
IMPORTANT: Be sure you have a right to file a DMCA notice before doing so. Misrepresentations made in your notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Courts have found that before sending a notice, you must consider copyright defenses, limitations or exceptions (and have ordered a company to pay more than $100,000 in costs and attorney fees after finding that a company targeted content protected by the U.S. fair use doctrine). Contact an attorney before making a DMCA submission if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright.
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
209 E. Java Dr #61987, Sunnyvale, CA 94088
Email: [email protected]
Your Contact Information
- First name
- Last name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Copyright holder you represent (if applicable)
- Email address
Your Copyrighted Work
- Provide information that identifies in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. If you claim that more than one work has been infringed, submit each additional work as a separate claim.
Where Can We See An Authorized Example Of The Work?
- Provide URL(s) (without any password or access code restrictions) not on HealthTap where an example of the copyrighted work can be viewed.
Location of infringing material
- Please provide the URL(s), screenshots, or description of whereon HealthTap of the allegedly infringing material that you are asking us to remove.
You must swear to the following or include the following statements in your DMCA takedown submission to HealthTap:"I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Please include an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
Please note that we will not process your complaint if it isn't properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete. If multiple HealthTap products are affected, please note that you must submit a notice for each affected product