A member asked:

I have a bump on my right testicle skin,it's painless and is a bit bigger than a pimple, tried popping it by squeezing but it did pain but i never tried with a sharp object to pop it. what is this condition,how to deal with i and should i be worried?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

If on the skin then it is a boil or a sebaceous cyst neither of which you shouldpop but see your doc or a Urologost. In the meantime keep area clean with soap and water

Answered 3/23/2023



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question