can you let me know how many times can you perform blepharoplasty (upper eyelid surgery) on someone?

Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Less than 100: Certainly I am joking and this is not a joking matter. A blepharoplasty can be performed in the upper or lower eyelid and may vary in extent. Therefore there is no consistent answer. When performed for reconstructive purposes, it may be performed several times but it is unlikeky that someone would really undergo more than 3 in most normal circumstances.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Most people: Only need it done once. Sometimes a minor secondary revision may be beneficial after a number of years have passed.
Dr. Lara Devgan
Plastic Surgery 14 years experience
Depends: Usually just once, but occasionally people need revision operations for recurrent saggy skin or uncorrected fat bulges.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Rarely Necessary: Repeat blepharoplasty surgery is rarely necessary. Although no facial rejuvenation surgery results “lasts forever”, blepharoplasty surgical results often last for decades. Repeat blepharoplasty surgery, if considered, should be performed very judiciously in order to avoid complications.