can walking a good method of losing weight?

Dr. David Hardin
Wound care 36 years experience
Yes: A good nutritious weight loss diet with aerobic exercise is the way to do it.

Fiji

I usually walk for 1 hour every evening . Does this help in losing my weight ?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Yes: Aerobic exercise like walking is one of the best ways to lose weight and an hour a day should be a good amount of exercise. Walking briskly will add to the benefits. Of course, a healthy diet is also important for weight loss. Some of the soundest dietary advice is dr. Fuhrman's: http://www.Drfuhrman.Com/library/are-you-a-nutritarian.Aspx.

Last updated Sep 10, 2013