I recently moved from grant nebraska to lincoln nebraska due to a role change within farm credit services. i get my rx refills at cvs by phone/mail. i need to refill my high blood pressure medicine losartan/hct 50-12.5 tab. however, when i ordered it they needed a renewed rx from my doctor. but they said the dr. would not renew the rx because i had not been to see him in a year. i don't want to take a trip back to north platte to see my old dr. can write me a new script? renewal of rx

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Not on this platform: Establishing with a local doc would be your best plan going forward. All meds should be taken with clear goals, for defined periods of time limited to their efficacy/ side effect ratio. While you may be able to fill and bridge yourself to until getting to see a physician, your best long term plan is having your treatment supervised.

Answered 7/16/2020

61 views