A member asked:

Good evening and merry christmas doctors. i take losartan 100mg and metoprolol er 100mg. i have been taking both of these medications for several years, but my blood pressure is still high. how can i respectfully get my cardiologist to change my meds?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Leslie Leighton answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Document in a journal your blood pressures over a week or two and then show them to your doctor. Otherwise you may wish to find another doctor.

Answered 12/25/2022



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question