Urbandale, IA

I am currently on medifast a diet plan that is 800-1000 calories a day and 75-85 carbs im on a night schedule need to flip it around is it save to not eat to stay up all night and flip my schedule or should i eat?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
You need energy: to fuel your activities when you are awake. The Medifast program can work but it is a very low amount of calories and you need to eat all of them. Take in about 200 calories every two hours while you are awake, whether it is at night or during day. It will be OK to go without food when you are sleeping. Hope this helps...Good wishes:)
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 11, 2017