Can you let me know how many grams of fat, carbs and protein would you recommend i have in a 2400 calorie diet?

Dr. David Leonardi
46 years experience
Ratio of foods: Ahhh, the classic answer is 40/30/30. That is 40% carbs, 30% fat, 30% protein. But i disagree. Much more important is to eliminate sweets and starches, getting 100% of carbs from non-starch vegetables and a small amt. Of fruit. The eat a modest amt. Of protein. This way there is no counting, measuring or weighing and weight control is a snap. Just don't be in denial of what you're eating.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.