Lebanon
A male asked:

hi i really need to build really big natural muscle(abs, biceps, back...)with home exercising not in the gym.what should i do and how should i exercise?

Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery 27 years experience
Home gym exercise: There are lots of great programs out there to build muscle outside of a gym. Believe it or not yoga is great at doing just that. Outside of that one of the best programs I have found that does what you ask is p90x. It works but you have to follow the program and depending how well you follow the diet you will be remarkably surprised in 90 days.