What to do if i'm vegan and get enough protein everyday and run for 35 minutes and lift weights everyday and have for 2 years and i still look fat wtf?

Pathology 45 years experience
Count calories: Vegans have the moral high ground but the other health benefits have proved remarkably difficult to demonstrate in serious scientific studies. I trust you supplement as you need to. You're going to have to get down to the real hard work of counting calories and looking objectively at your body composition. Ask your physician or a dietician for guidance here. It's hard work but worth it.