U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I was operated for hydrocele four years ago but there's still swelling in my same testicle post surgery. what could be done now?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Surgery 40 years experience
Go back: And see your urologist or surgeon for an exam to see what is going on.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Repeat surgery: You could have a redo hydrocelectomy either by your original urologist or get second opinion from another urologist if hydrocele still bothers you.
Last updated Mar 13, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.