U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old male asked:

Had bilateral hydrocele surgery 4 months ago, lump is still above left testicle and has made some parts of the testicle painful to touch. what to do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ashu Syal
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis 31 years experience
Consult: You should consult with your surgeon again. He might want to do some work up to diagnose the problem.
Last updated Aug 20, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.