United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 35-year-old female asked about a female:

my daughter has an ear infection it perforated and leaked fluid doctor has prescribed amoxicillan i have given calpol, ibruproifen she is very hot stil

Dr. Holly Maes
Give a few days: It can take a few days for the fever to go on once treatment is started for the infection. Fever is not her enemy, it is just a symptom. The body will actually fight the infection better with her running a temperature. Make sure you give her lots of fluids, dress down so she doesn't overheat from that. If fever still present 3-4 days after start of meds, see doc again - it may be a resistant germ.