Gibraltar

I gain fat very easily, how many carbs should i consume daily to have maximum energy for my boxing workouts? i am 5ft7 & weigh 74kg, bodyfat = 12-15%

Dr. Timothy Silver
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 25 years experience
Trainer/nutritionist: It may not be your total number of carbs (kcal) a day but may be the way you are setup for training. You will need to match the appropriate glycemic index foods at different times of day to support your work outs or training sessions. You should consider using a trainor for a short while to help you with your overall program including diet and recovery foods.

Last updated Jul 31, 2013