i am an endomporph is 50 to 100 grams of carbs per day enough to give me energy for my boxing workouts?

Dr. Brian Hoffman
14 years experience Dentistry
Only If...: You eat the majority of those carbs about 45 min-1 hour prior to your workout. Even still, you will be very tired at the end of the workout. If you are an endomorph, why do you restrict your carb intake to such low levels, are you trying to make weight or something? If not, increase them, until you feel like you have enough energy to be at your full potential while performing your workout.
Answered on Sep 20, 2016
1