NC

I have had gerd for 2 years, and i haven't been taking care of it lately i've been having chest pain that comes and go swollen glands and hoarseness and my chest and stomach make a weird burping noise and also my stomach bloats is it hiatal hernia?

Dr. Howard Smith
51 years experience
you need to see a doctor
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
You have had GERD since 15 years old so hiatal hernia is likely the underlying problem. With the current symptoms, the hernia is probably getting worse. You need to see a GI doctor or get referral to see one for an esophagram or EGD . Good luck to you.