Sgot is 930 and sgpt is 230.my creatinine is 0.60 what is the issue with my liver,i dont drink alcohol at all.pancreas and bile all are ok as per report and my gfr 141 which is also normal may i know what is the issue which test could i get done.

Pathology 51 years experience
Need more info: You may wish to repeat the tests, The elevation in liver enzymes may be due to a transient viral infection. If the levels are coming down, it may resolve. If the levels remain elevated, it would be prudent to consult a gastroenrologist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 27, 2020