U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

My sgot and sgpt is high 150 t glyceride is 388 uric acid is 7.8 renal gfr is 83% liver is fatty liver 3rd grade i am daily drinker with nonveg?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Change diet: How much do you weigh? Losing weight will help if your bmi is above 25. Stop drinking alcohol entirely. Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Provided original answer
Do not change your medication without consulting the doctor who prescribed these pills.
Feb 16, 2014
Last updated Feb 16, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.