A member asked:

When should you seek immediate medical attention for high blood pressure. currently mines is 170/120?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gloria Fong answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

With your age that level of hypertension requires evaluation with your doctor. If you have any secondary symptoms - headache, blurry vision then go to the ER for evaluation.

Answered Jan 20, 2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor