Palm City, FL

my 22yr old daughter has been fatigued for the last 4wks.(lots of stress)blood test revealed wbc of3.4(was 5.4 6 months ago)neutrophils were 1414( dropped from 3400 from 6 months ago ). everything else was fine . she also had mono 3yrs ago )help!

Can't say much: From the little information provided little can be assessed. The blood count is inconclusive. This is unrelated to mono from 3 years ago but there is more than one agent that can cause a mono like illness. Assessment would require a full history ,exam and additional testing to begin to sort this out. Consult with her doc for more information.