i went to go see an endocrinologist about my manboobs and the dr mention plastic surgery is the best option to remove them. question is how much will it cost and will my medical aid pay for it if its done under hospital?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Wrong place to ask: This public information site is based in the US and visible to anyone in the world. We have no access or information about local healthcare costs or insurers in the 4 corners of the world where we are seen. Your insurance documentation should have a public information website or phone number to call for questions.
Answered on Mar 31, 2018