TN

my boyfriends dog ate my top invisalign tray and i was supposed to wear it for 5 more days. should i put my precious tray in or go to the next one?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Only: Only your treating Dentist or specialist Orthodontist knows your rate of progress. Wear the lower, call the Dentist or Orthodontist and ask for advice. Inserting a new tray before you have properly staged the upgrade may be counterproductive. You may even have to drop back one tray until a replacement tray can be provided.
Dr. Robert Douglas
Orthodontics 51 years experience
Go to: the next one. Don't take it out while you're visiting your boyfriend.

Last updated Aug 16, 2017