Canada
A male asked:

I missed a day of my previous set(invisalign) and have accidentally already started my new one. should i wear my other set for the rest of the day? or

Dr. Ali Saberi
Can use prior set: These should have expiration dates, and missing one set would not be after the expiration. Should not be a problem.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Best: Best to wear the appropriate tray for the length of time prescribed. Shifting to new tray, before the current tray has set up your teeth to accept the new tray, reduces effectiveness.
Dr. Donna Galante
Orthodontics 38 years experience
Keep new set on now: If you have already switched to the new set of Invisalign, then keep those and make sure they are fitting properly. The teeth should seat fully into the aligner with no space. ALso, make sure you are wearing them 22 hours a day. If the new set is not fitting properly, call your orthodontist and have them evaluate the situation.

Last updated Dec 11, 2017