I lost my invisalign, and the previous one ! appointment in 5 days to see my orthodontist, it is close today, am i going to be ok without any 5 days ?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Teeth shift: Use your last used aligner to prevent excessive relapse. The Aligner manufacturer can remake your lost aligners.

Answered 9/26/2014

3.7k views

No way to know: Some patients have little relapse, others a lot. Your Orthodontic Specialist may have to reorder a new set of trays, or perhaps even the last two sets, depending on the changes form the time trays lost until they can be replaced. Call your Orthodontist and see if they can see you in less than 5 days.

Answered 10/1/2014

3.7k views

Next one: you can try to see if you can wear the next set with some pressure. if you can, it will allow you to continuing moving forward. if not, you won't have much alternative than to wait-- but don't panic-- teeth will not move much in 5 days in all likelihood.

Answered 1/6/2019

231 views