Saudi Arabia

My 11 month baby had cold before 2 days n still hav runy nose the doctor gave her 9 drops of fenistil twice daily for 5 days is it safe to give her?

Unnecessary: In the US we believe the use of such antihistamine products in infants is often unnecessary and potentially harmful. While possibly safe, one effect is thickening secretions/drainage.This can lead to narrowing of their nasal airway and more work of breathing. I haven't used such products in that age for decades. It does give you something to do, which is the only value some see in it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2020