the doctor give me this medicine for my baby 6 month how suffering from eczema the alergosone and neoday & primalan and fenistil please advise ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
Not best: Alergosone (beta methasone) is usually too potent for a baby. It is a cortisone which will help eczema, but should soon be changed to a less potent alternative. Neoday, Primalan, and Fenistil are all antihistamines. Why use 3 of the same type med??????? NO ANTIHISTAMINE IS USEFUL FOR ECZEMA, especially a baby. I suggest you stop all 3 at once. If you can, you should see a dermatologist.
Answered on Dec 19, 2015
1
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
Most important: topical is barrier repair cream to protect the skin from the environment. See derm for treatment options. Do not recommend high potency steroids for infants
Answered on Nov 27, 2017
1