U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

Hi, i am 22 years old indian male who needs to increase his height. i can turn to supplements and all, basically anything that is safe. please help.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Self acceptance: I wish i could help but nothing will help you grow at this age. Bones grow from the growth plate, which close between age 17-21. Once the growth plates have closed it is impossible to grow even a millimeter. Since it is impossible to grow it is important to accept this and know that you can have a happy & successful life at your current height. Consider counseling or homeopathy if you need help!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.