U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old male asked:

How to increase my height..i m being 32 year old male?i m only 5.2 inch .is there any height increasing supplement?shall i use growth factor plus

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stuart Janousky
Pediatrics 38 years experience
Growth: Sorry but most males quit growing about age 17 when the growth plates fuse. After they fuse no extra height is possible. Some men are still growing at 19 or 20 but by 32 your height is fixed.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 23-year-old female asked:

Can i use growth factor plus for increase height.i m 31 year old ..i m just 5.2 inch..is there any supplement to increase height?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Height: It is very unlikely that you will grow any taller at your age. If possible, contact your pediatrician who charted your height and weight until you were 19 or so. If that is a the low end you should share this with your current doctor. That said, is short stature common in your family?
Last updated Jul 8, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.