United Kingdom

if i am healthy weight even a little underweight is junk food still bad for me ? even though i gain no weight.still eat my veg & fruit

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
There is plenty of: evidence that high fat, high salt foods are unhealthy even though you are at normal weight. Too much fat, carbohydrate and salt can adversely impact your blood fats (cholesterol and triglyceride levels), blood sugar, blood pressure, etc, and increase your risk for future blood vessel problems, cancer and other problems. Keep up with fruits/veggies; junk food is only an OCCASIONAL treat. Stay well!