Canada

I have this sore on my mons pubis it started out as a pimple but now it's not and it started to bleed and it hurts and is kind of purple red colored?

Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Infection spreading: The pimple or small boil having ruptured has allowed the ingress of skin bacteria into the area and the fact that pain is increasing suggests that local infection is spreading. U may try a local antibiotic like neosporin ointment 3 times a day or if the pain, redness &/or swelling increases have ur self examined by ur physician for an oral antibiotic if required.

Last updated Nov 10, 2015