U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Tyler, TX
A female asked:

I have a red pimple like bump on my mons pubis and it is very painful and sensitive. there is no hair visible. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stanley Katz
Dermatology 49 years experience
See your doc: could be infected cyst. see doc to be evaluated and possibly treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 27, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.