U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Castle Rock, CO
A 16-year-old female asked:

I have a red, almost pimple like bump on my mons pubis. it doesn't hurt, doesn't itch, it doesn't anything. i'm just worried, i don't know what it is.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Carrie Cannon
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 35 years experience
Sebaceous cyst: Probably a sebaceous cyst that can occur on any part of your skin, but best to have your primary care physician or OB-Gyn doctor look at it to be sure.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 25, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.