A member asked:

I have this sore like thing in the public hair area it started to look like a pimple but now it's purple red what could it be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Get medical checkup: Any growth which is painless, can be a serious issue. So it is best you get yourself examined by a doctor and get your growth removed if it is suspect for skin cancer(want to be sure it is not melanoma)

Answered 11/10/2015



Related Questions