U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 25-year-old female asked:

2 painful bumps on mons pubis, red and swollen, larger than pimple. becoming larger & more painful. unsure what to do about them? thanks

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Krishna Anand
Pediatrics 52 years experience
Likely infection: You may be having skin infection /abcess , you consult your doctor soon to get the proper treatment at the earliest .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 16, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.