Saudi Arabia

Hello i am a 23 yr old female weigh 165 kg and have chest pain in the center of my chest but its constant doesnt change when i lay down bt reprdocble?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
ANYTHING POSSIBLE: it could be your chest cavity causing the pain,it could be your bra with hard wire causing pressure on the chest area,doubt it is cardiac,since it is not associated with exertion,or physical activity. see your doctor,if pain persisted,or get worst. you doctor can advise how to lose some weight,you are young, and you have your whole life ahead of you,need to stay healthy,good luck
Dr. Shehzad Malik
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Cardiology
Musculoskeletal pain: Chest pain that is constant and does not change with position and is reproducible to touch at the same time is likely related to musculoskeletal pain or possibly costochondritis. Other causes of chest pain for someone your age is: gastroesophageal reflux disease or heartburn. I would recommend the following: a thorough physical exam by your doctor. He may prescribe ibuprofen or acid-blocker.
Last updated Nov 20, 2017