Why is all my body numb and my hands and arms have pins and needles and my necks hurts suffer head aches and constipation?

Dr. William Gaya
Neurology 29 years experience
Myelopathy: Your symptoms suggest a problem in the cervical spinal cord. An inflammation of the cord in that area due to a demyelinating disorder or a virus can cause these symptoms. However, more common problems like compression of the cord due to a bone spur or disc herniation need to be excluded. Please contact your doctor immediately for an urgent cervical mri. I hope you get well soon.
Dr. Jennifer Chu
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 50 years experience
Fibromyalgia: You may have fibromyalgia. Please see a rheumatologist or rehabilitation medicine specialist for diagnosis and treatment.

Last updated Mar 7, 2017