How can i overcome my panic attacks? i don't want medication, i have read it is bad. please help.

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Meditation: Meditation can be a very effective tool to help one overcome panic attacks and anxiety. See my healthtap health guide on "meditation made easy" for tips on how to effectively and easily meditate.
Dr. Douglas Bey
Meds work best: You can try cbt (cognitive-behavioral therapy) but meds are most effective in most cases.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Panic attacks: The non-medication treatment for panic disorder has to do with a type of therapy whereby one faces their fears head-on and does not avoid situations which cause the anxiety. You need to expose yourself to the thing which makes you the most nervous, and then, do not do anything to respond after the panic attack starts. This is called desensitization or habituation. Face your fears, don't avoid.