A member asked:

I think i have a sebaceous cyst on my labia. is that possible? how can i get it removed?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Andrew Turrisi answered

Specializes in Radiation Oncology

Can clog, or a simple boil...To treat and tell the difference, you need a gynecologist. Unless you have a fever, shaking chills, or bumps in your groin, make an appointment, soak in a tub or warm compresses until then, or go to urgent care...Not an emergency.

Answered Jul 22, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Rene Perez answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

It could be a sebaceous cyst, a Bartholin's gland cyst or an ingrown hair. Have it seen by your family physician.

Answered Feb 18, 2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

How do get rid of a cyst on my labia minor.

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor