I have a bump that i believe is sebaceous cyst and i feel itching around my labia. should i be worried?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

If the lesion is on your labia, it is more likely to be a Barhtolin cyst. It is not be worried about, unless it gets infected. Next time you see your doctor, ask if it needs to be removed. Consult this site for more information: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bartholin-cyst/basics/definition/CON-20026333 For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if have sex. Get HPV vaccine.

Answered Mar 25, 2017

755 views