Drexel Hill, PA
A 37-year-old female asked:

I have clogged sebaceous ducts in/on my labia.most answers are for treating one large cyst.i have many, many small ones, for years.how do i treat them?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 47 years experience
You could: Have a condition called hidradenitis, which can be difficult to treat sometimes and requires wide surgical excision. Show it to your gyn or dermatologist for specific recommendation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 12, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.