U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

Bruised my shin bone playing soccer. i'm not putting weight on it. anything else to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Clive Segil
Orthopedic Surgery 59 years experience
Yes: Contiue to play soccer and use a shin guard.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.