U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bristol, CT
A female asked:

I got kicked on my ankle bone hard playing soccer. there is no swelling or bruising but i can barely move it and can't walk. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Scott Hacking
Family Medicine 20 years experience
Ankle: Definitely get an xray to make sure that bone is not broken. A walk in center, uregent care or your regular doctor can order an xray
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 21, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.