ZA

Good day i got injured while playing soccer and my leg has be swollen now for a week and the pain is getting worse?. the injury is on my shin and it feels like theres damage to the bones and my ankle has also started getting swollen and painful

Dr. Richard Romano
I remember a patient walking around with a fibular fracture after a soccer injury. This can be several things, all of which need to be determined by having an examination. See a doctor
Neurology 53 years experience
You may well have a fracture, but must also consider complications such as a thrombophlebitis developing in the leg secondary to less mobility. The swelling is troublesome. Suggest going to ER and having this handled today.

Last updated Mar 15, 2021