Ellicott City, MD

i have a seb keratosis on the side of my l breast -not cancer. it's not big but if i get it removed should i go to my dermat. or a plastic surgeon?

Dr. Soheila Rostami
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Either one: Many dermatologist are train to remove lesions from the body. Plastic surgeons are as well trained to remove lesions from the body, but they are capable of removing much more complicated lesions with reconstruction of the area. So depend of the size of the lesion and location, you may want to go to a plastic surgeon and even plastic surgeon with different specialty.