Hello, i ha two early miscarriages. Both happened in 5 weeks. My hCG levels were each time very low 6.5. Please help me. Why do i miscarry so early?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Blighted ovum: There are so many things that must happen just right at just the right time for us to have normal babies that it is miraculous that it happens at all.Some studies suggest that 1/2 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage and 1/2 or the time we don't even realize we are pregnant.There are a lot of things that can cause this including genetic problems.See a doctor specializing in high risk pregnancies
Answered on Oct 10, 2014