U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Palestinian Territory
A 17-year-old male asked:

Please help finding every day hard blood that closing my nose i get out and i start bleeding please help i had this for 3 years please doctors help me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Edison Wong
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 31 years experience
Sounds very serious: You should see a doctor soon, especially a ears/nose/throat (ENT) specialist. Chronic nose bleeds may be a sign of a serious condition, and the blood loss may cause you to be tired, feel ill, be dangerous for your breathing, or even be fatal.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 8, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.