A member asked:

Inner thigh at underwear line i have a large blood blister thing that's been there 4 a year. seems 2 get infected an will bleed.embarrassed 2 go 2 doc?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Munshower answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Be not afraid!: Do not be embarrassed as you need to have it looked at to get it properly diagnosed and treated. These types of things are very common and seen often, the Dr. is used to it and it is part of our jobs to see these thing and then we can help people. Get it checked as it has been a year already. Good luck!

Answered 7/3/2014



Related Questions