United Kingdom

i am gaining weight instead of loosing it i do exercise everyday day and my weight is 52kg and my height is 147cm (in inches 4.10) i am really concerned?

Dr. Julian Bennett
Close monitoring : its very good that you are working out but according to your ht and wt, your BMI is practically within the normal range.however, if your goal is to lose weight you will have to monitor your food intake closely as well. also you should also monitor your body fat percentage. frequent workouts may be building muscle, which is heavier than fat. & though you may be heavier you are also healthier