India

I'm 28 years old.my height 170 cm. weight is 130 kg. i worried abt my weight. i want to loose my weight in 3-4 months. i want diet plan and exercise.

Dr. Steve Drabek
Takes time: Your bmi is 45.0 and normal wt is considered to be 54-72kg. Wt loss is all about calories, 3600cal is equal to one pound. Withhold 3600cal and lose 1 lb (2.2lbs=1kg) the wt you are currently would be advisable to see a physician and physical trainer to try to lose wt as rapidly as you describe. Will be difficult in that time you wish to be safe and keep wt off.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 11, 2013